15 MINUTE MANIFESTATION™ BY EDDIE SERGEY – REVIEWS

15 Minute Manifestation Review – My Honest Opinion





If you have any preconceived notion about this product then let me tell you, it is not a subliminal audio or a hypnosis-based one, it is something different from whatever I have ever tried before.

But I used it for exact 21 days regularly and I am happy that I did because even in the second week I was not that positive about the program.

Basically, the audios are like hypnosis audios with a lady’s voice speaking and relaxing music being played in the background. Though I am a bit against the brainwave entrainment, I liked this product because binaural beats didn’t annoy me like they usually do.

In the program, the voice does not say affirmation or something, instead it speaks to you directly about various things, so I guess you need to stay aware and listen to it, I liked what I learned from it but listening to the same story each day was boring so honestly, I was not able to focus on what was being said most of the time, I wonder if that was for my subconscious mind and whether it really mattered if I actively listened to what was being said.


I loved two things a lot about this program, one is a balloon exercise where you learn how to stop your negative mind chatter and the other was about changing your past, both were from the second audio “Your New Story”.

If this post was helpful to you then please spread the word by sharing it on your online social networks.


15 MINUTE MANIFESTATION™: http://bit.ly/15-MinuteManifestation
===========================================
The 15 Minute Manifestation is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with The 15 Minute Manifestation, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.
===========================================
See more related videos:

15 Minute Manifestation go straight to the source – the subconscious:  https://youtu.be/cwz5gvwp6LE
15 Minute Manifestation reprogram your subconscious mind by Eddie Sergey : https://youtu.be/EgjsIPAWyPs

Thanks to video 15 MM

15 MINUTE MANIFESTATION™ BY EDDIE SERGEY – REVIEWS 15 MINUTE MANIFESTATION™ BY EDDIE SERGEY – REVIEWS Reviewed by cga on 8:32 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.